- 9:10am – Morning Worship
- Our Adult service is where most of our guests begin their journey with Medulla. Soul-stirring music and relevant, powerful teaching combine to usher you into the presence of God, and prayerfully, equip you to follow Jesus throughout the rest of your week.
- JAM (Jesus and Me) offers age appropriate worship for preschool age children.
- SLAM (Serving God, Loving Others and Making a Joyful Noise) offers age appropriate worship for elementary age children
- 10:30 – Family Groups
- This is where our week starts. There are approximately 30 classes for your family to choose from, so you’re sure to find one that fits! Wondering which one you should attend? Meet one of our greeters in the central sanctuary lobby, and they will be glad to help you choose the right one.
- 5:00 pm – Evening Worship
- Traditional Worship meets in The Chapel
- Compass (our more contemporary service) meets in the Event Center.
- Compass offers age appropriate Bible Study and fellowship for families of all ages are welcome including nursery for infant – 2 years of age.
- 6:30pm – Mid-week prayer and Bible study
- Just a few days of job stress, family issues, and school work can weigh us down. We gather every Wednesday at 6:30pm for a time of prayer to re-energize us and renew our commitment to living out the message of Jesus at home, at work, and at school.; Adults meet in The Chapel for Bible Study and Prayer.
- Mission Friends (preschool age children) and Children in Action (elementary age children) meet in the Children’s Department where they will receive encouragement to grow and serve on their path to spiritual maturity through the study of current day mission endeavors.
- Students meet in the Event Center-Student Room where relationships are built while encouraging students to serve and grow toward spiritual maturity.
Nursery services are available for every service for babies through 2 years of age.